In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the following data pertaining to the owner of the Application is outlined:
- Company name: Acyclic OÜ
- Office: Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia
- Registry code: 14392529
- Email: [email protected]
Battleroyale.io is a web-based game which mixes IO genre games with battle royale and provides an online community to members (hereinafter, the "Users")
2. SIGN-UP, REGISTRATION AND USER PROFILES
To be a user of the platform it is essential that the following requirements are met:
Truthfully complete the required fields on the registration form, in which personal data such as name and email address, and/ or Facebook account are requested.
The User guarantees that all data concerning the identity and legitimacy provided to Battleroyale.io on their registration forms of the Application are truthful, accurate and complete. Also commits to keeping the data updated at all times. In the event that the User provides any false, inaccurate or incomplete data or if Battleroyale.io considers that there are grounds to doubt the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of these, Battleroyale.io may deny access and present or future use of the platform or any of its contents and/ or services; likewise terminating the User and cancelling the account.
If the user subscribes through an account other social network / portal or internet service, he/she accepts the validity and effectiveness of all communications sent by Battleroyale.io to that account.
When registering on the Application the user will register through an existing social media account (currently Facebook). If you register with a social media account you must allow the platform to access account information and the Application will use your username on the Application.
Both the username and password, as the data of the social media account you use to access the platform (usually username, password and e-mail used to access said account) are strictly confidential, personal and non-transferable (collectively the "Access Keys"). The User agrees not to disclose these access keys or make them accessible to third parties. Since Battleroyale.io cannot guarantee the identity of registered users, the User shall be solely liable for use of Access Keys by third parties, including the findings made on the Application or through the Application, or any other action that is carried out by using the access keys.
Users are obliged to promptly disclose to Battleroyale.io the theft, disclosure or loss of the access keys, corresponding with Battleroyale.io via the email [email protected]
3. UNSUBSCRIBING OF USERS AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
Users may unsubscribe from the Application at any time by sending an email to [email protected] with the email subject "Unsubscribe" and including in the body of the email the username and e mail or username on the social media account used when registering on the Application.
In the event of contract termination, the User agrees to (a) remove any copies they have of the implementation of the Application and (b) to discontinue their use of the Application. In addition, access to the User Account and all its contents will be deactivated and its contents removed, unless there are backups kept (which are used exclusively for data recovery or "back up" and legal defence within the interests of Battleroyale.io).
4. USER OBLIGATIONS
Generally, users will refrain from using their profile and the remaining content and services of the Application, for purposes or effects (a) other than to share photos, opinions and decisions about events and activities or (b) are unlawful or harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, affect or impair the Application, its contents and services. It is also prohibited to use the platform in any way that prevents or hinders the proper functioning of the Application or the normal use or enjoyment of the Application to other users.
Users hereby agree to (including but not limited to):
- Provide accurate and updated information, in any communication with Battleroyale.io or any content or information communicated on the Application.
- Not use personal data – whether the users own or third party- containing sensitive information relating to identified or identifiable individuals, such as: racial origin; union membership; religion, ideology or sexual orientation; health data; or data relating to criminal records, procedures and sanctions or fines arising thereof or breaches of monetary obligations.
- Not use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the Application or using any services thereof.
- Not use the Application for illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- Not host, store, disclose, publish, distribute or share any content that may involve unlawful interference in or violation of any form of fundamental rights to the honour, image and personal and family privacy of third parties and, especially of underage persons.
- Not publish on the platform any comments or information that is illegal, racist, xenophobic, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, misleading, fraudulent or otherwise contrary to morality or public order.
- Do not alter or modify the Application, in whole or in part, circumventing, disabling or manipulating any other functions or services of the same.
- Not enter, store or transmit through the platform any content that infringes industrial property rights and/ or intellectual or confidential information from third parties, or in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
- Not use the platform to injure, defame, intimidate, violate the self-image of or harass other users.
- Not access the email accounts of other users.
- Not enter, store or transmit via Application any programs, data, code, computer viruses, corrupted files, or any other electronic or fixed devices that may cause damage or alterations in any of the computers, networks, contents or systems of Battleroyale.io, or any other users or third parties.
- Not destroy, alter, use to use, disable or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents of Battleroyale.io, its users or third parties.
- Not send emails to other users for commercial purposes, or provide or send email addresses to third parties without their consent.
- Not make fraudulent use of the reward system in order to obtain revenue from fake purchases, either through fake users or any forms of suspicious behaviour.
- Comply at all times with the advertising regulation, administrative regulations and advertising self-regulation along with not making "influential" comments contrary to lawful competition.
- Those who violate such obligations shall be liable for any loss or damage incurred. To the maximum extent permitted by the relevant law, Battleroyale.io will not be responsible for any consequences or damages that may arise from such access or illicit use by third parties.
5. CONTENT GENERATED BY THE USERS
Users may post photographs, opinions and comments on the Application ("User Content").
In accordance with the provisions above, the Users guarantee that User Content does not infringe any intellectual property rights, the moral rights of any person or entity, or any trademark rights, privacy or image; and that they have obtained all necessary authorizations, as well as data releases for the purposes of advertising, commercial or business of a similar nature, in compliance.
6. BREACHES / COMPLAINTS
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF ACYCLIC OÜ
The User is responsible for furnishing the services and equipment required to connect to the Internet and to access the Application. In the event of any incident or difficulty accessing the Application, the User can report to Battleroyale.io via email at [email protected], which shall analyse the incident and give instructions to the user on how to resolve it as soon as possible.
Battleroyale.io will not respond in cases of service interruptions, connection errors, unavailability or deficiencies in accesing Internet services or interruptions of the Internet or for any other reason beyond its control.
Battleroyale.io reserves the right to terminate your access to the platform at any time and without notice, either for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, by power failure or any other cause.
8.2. USAGE BY THE USER AND USER CONTENT
Consequently, Battleroyale.io is not responsible for the use that users make of the content of the Application that may involve a violation of any rule, national or international, rights of intellectual property or any other third party rights. In particular, Battleroyale.io publishing cannot be held responsible, and expressly states that it is not identified with any of the User Content, the consequences of which are the sole responsibility of the issuer thereof.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Battleroyale.io excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may result from the illicit use of the Application by Users or that may result from the lack of veracity, completeness and / or authenticity of the information that users provide to other users about themselves, including but not limited to damages of any kind that may be due to the impersonation of a third party by a User in any kind of correspondence via the Application.
Users assume all liability for the use of the Application, being solely responsible for any direct or indirect effect on the Application derived, including but not limited to, all economic, technical and/ or legal aspects, and the failure to meet expectations generated by this platform, compelling the users to release Battleroyale.io of all liability for any claims arising directly or indirectly from such facts.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Battleroyale.io reserves the right to limit, in whole or in part, access to the Application to certain users, and to cancel, suspend, block or remove certain types of content, using suitable technological tools the effect, if it had actual knowledge that the activity or information stored is unlawful or harms property or rights of a third party or is fraudulent. In this regard, Battleroyale.io may implement the necessary filters to prevent that via our service, illegal or harmful content be posted on the Internet.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Acyclic OÜ is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property including all of the content accessible on it and through the Application, including but not limited to texts, images, photographs, graphic design, navigation structure, information, source code, databases and any other contents included in the Application.
User authorization for access, use of the platform and the services offered therein do not imply any transfer of intellectual or industrial property on it or such content except as mentioned below.
Any user who proceeds to share User content through the platform guarantees (a) free licensing to Battleroyale.io and the users of the Application, pertaining only to the intellectual property rights necessary for the purposes of the platform and also for advertising purposes, promotional, educational and/ or identification of the platform (rights of public communication, reproduction in the platform and transformation for the sole purposes of adaptation/ editing content on the platform) on a non-exclusive basis, globally and for the maximum legal duration of the rights granted (b) they hold the rights necessary to do so and (c) will release Battleroyale.io of any responsibility for the content and legality of the information published and shall compensate them in the event of the breach of this warranty.
On the Application the User may find links to other websites operated by third parties. Establishing any links, redirections or associations ("links") to other websites (www) enabled from the Application does not imply any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependency between Acyclic OÜ and those responsible for the other websites and does not imply a guarantee to the user of Acyclic OÜ of the content of said website.
12. PLATFORM UPGRADE AND MODIFICATION
Also, Acyclic OÜ reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, upgrades, modifications or deletion of information contained in its platform in the configuration and presentation thereof along with the conditions of access, without assuming any responsibility for it. Acyclic OÜ does not guarantee an interruption or error-free service when accessing the Application or its content, nor that such information is always up to date, however, Acyclic OÜ will perform, provided that no causes that make these impossible or difficult to execute and as soon as it becomes aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of updated content, all work required to correct such errors, restore communication and update contents.
13. GOVERNING LAW